Monday, January 30, 2006

Welcome!

Hello pumpkins,

I am thrilled to have you as a guest here at My Life with bad English vlog, where you will learn a lot about what it's like to live in the US as a foreigner. Although many people say that my English is pretty good, I can assure you that it is just an illusion. The fact is, I really suck at it. For example, it took me almost forty fkn minutes to write these few lines. And for those who can relate to my communication problem I will provide "a word of the day" in every post, picking the words that can help you to make an impression of a Harvard graduate, or possibly to get laid. Please utilize them at your own discretion.

Stay tuned, and I'll see you soon!

Andrei

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Desmi Togatorop, at 5/26/2006 8:19 AM  

  • hey man,
    i havent been able to see any of ur vblogs yet, tho i think a faster internet connection can do the trick.
    english is possibly my 3rd language and i can totally relate to what u write. and man, u dun sound bad at all.

    By Blogger zhu m, at 6/06/2006 4:16 PM  

  • i write so bad, i'm a complete bad .... something xD any way see you ^^

    Zaidita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/2006 1:19 AM  

  • I come from China,and for the asia people,the accent is the most difficult part of learning english.(personal idea).anyway, if we use it more often,it will be better and better.

    By Blogger Ichigo, at 3/11/2007 9:09 AM  

  • Hey Andrei,

    You may not be happy with your English at the moment. However, what you are doing with this blog is truly amazing. It will certainly make you an expert in English one day. Keep it up.

    By Blogger Ravi, at 4/30/2008 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home